SureSmile Clear Aligners – South Euclid, OH
The Discreet & Comfortable Way to Align Your Teeth
Crooked, gapped, and misaligned teeth all come with a price, whether that’s lowered self-esteem or a higher risk of common oral health problems. Fortunately, today, you no longer have to have noticeable, clunky metal brackets and wires on your teeth to fix these orthodontic issues. Our team uses SureSmile clear aligners to gently and gradually shift your teeth into their ideal positions, providing you with a stunning, aligned smile that you’ll feel proud to let show. Call our office today to schedule a consultation and learn more.
Why Choose University Suburban Dental for SureSmile Clear Aligners?
- Comfortable, Precise Digital Impression System
- Fix Orthodontic Problems Without Metal
- Experienced & Knowledgeable Team of Dentists
How Do SureSmile Clear Aligners Work?
The first step of each treatment is to schedule a consultation with your SureSmile dentist in South Euclid. From here, our team will examine your teeth and bite and collect any necessary diagnostic images to provide us with a comprehensive picture of what your treatment will look like. Once we’ve created a plan, we’ll walk you through it, being sure to answer any questions you may have.
Using our specialized SureSmile software, we’ll capture digital impressions of your mouth that we’ll send to our dental laboratory. There, they’ll create your trays, formatting them to target misaligned and spaced teeth, gradually shifting them into their ideal places.
You’ll wear your trays for at least 20 hours each day, only taking them out whenever you brush and floss or eat or drink anything besides water. You’ll return to our office every four to six weeks for routine check-ins, and our team will give you the next series of trays in your treatment until your final goals are reached.
How SureSmile Clear Aligners are Different from Other Aligners
SureSmile aligners offer a few distinctions from other brands of orthodontic trays, including:
- They’re crafted from special, patented SmartTrack® material that makes them more comfortable and slightly thinner.
- They require fewer attachments due to their design.
- The treatment plan covers three years’ worth of aligners.
Benefits of SureSmile Clear Aligners
While there isn’t an immense difference between SureSmile and other brands of clear aligner systems, they provide a variety of benefits that distinguish them from traditional orthodontic treatments, such as:
- A faster average treatment with most patients completing their plan in under a year.
- Shorter follow-up visits to your dentist in South Euclid, typically lasting less than 30 minutes.
- No food restrictions due to the fact that your orthodontic appliance is removable.
- No irritation caused by metal brackets and wires.
- Easy to maintain both your oral health and aligners.
- A great alternative for adults wanting to maintain a professional appearance.
- A suitable orthodontic substitute for patients who have metal allergies and sensitivities.
Call our office today to learn whether you qualify for SureSmile clear aligners. Our friendly and welcoming team at University Suburban Dental looks forward to helping you start your journey towards a straighter grin!