Bioclear – South Euclid, OH
Reshape & Restore Teeth Affected by Decay & Flaws
When you catch a glimpse of your own smile in the mirror, is your eye immediately drawn to black triangles between the teeth, minor misspacing and other orthodontic flaws, or dental damage? Even if the imperfections seem small, they can shape the way both you and onlookers think of your smile. At University Suburban Dental, we offer a durable, minimally invasive alternative to extensive treatments like veneers, called Bioclear Rejuvenation. Using a safe, biocompatible material, we’re able to fix flaws and reveal a smile that’s healthy, happy, and beautiful. Give us a call today to learn more.
Why Choose University Suburban Dental for Bioclear?
- A Convenient, Affordable In-House Membership Plan
- We See Patients of All Ages, Including Children
- Personalized Dental Care from an Experienced Team
What is Bioclear?
Bioclear in South Euclid is an innovative and modern technique that was pioneered in 2007 by a dentist looking for a more durable and less invasive alternative to traditional restorations and fillings, like veneers. From this, the Bioclear Method was born, which allows our cosmetic dentists at University Suburban Dental to rehabilitate teeth impacted by damage and decay, all while providing them with a natural finish.
Bioclear uses very thin tooth forms, called matrix or matrices, that are placed around the teeth that need to be repaired. These forms are then filled with warmed composite resin, which is the same material used for dental bonding and tooth-colored fillings. The form allows the resin to surround the tooth, ensuring that all crevices are filled before curing the resin with UV light. Finally, the form is removed, and the resin is polished and texturized to look like a natural part of your tooth.
What Bioclear Can Do
Bioclear is a common and convenient treatment for patients who want to make cosmetic improvements, but don’t want to have to undergo invasive and long treatments, like getting veneers. Typically, we recommend this service for patients who:
- Have black triangles between their teeth due to gum recession or genetics.
- Have vertical gaps between their teeth due to misspacing.
- Have teeth that are too short, small, or otherwise uneven.
- Have teeth that are damaged due to decay or chips.
If you believe this is the right treatment to restore your smile, call our office today to schedule a consultation.
How is Bioclear Different from Fillings or Veneers?
Bioclear has emerged as a popular cosmetic solution for patients due to the variety of benefits they offer that distinguish them from tooth-colored fillings and veneers, including:
- The process can be completed in a single visit, as opposed to traditional restorations, which can take at least two appointments planned over the course of multiple weeks.
- Natural-looking results that flawlessly blend in with your existing smile so nobody will be able to tell you received a cosmetic dental treatment.
- No need to remove or drastically alter your existing dental structure, like we would need to with veneers and crowns.
- Results that can last well over a decade with good dental hygiene.
- Stain-resistant composite resin that won’t easily discolor.
- A completely reversible process if at any point you want to undo the results.